Nomination Criteria for Consideration:
1. 10 or more seasons as a 'Head Coach' in any sport at the school
2. District, Regional, OR State Champion
3. Has placed five (5) or more players within the professional ranks
4. Placed 15 or more players an athletic scholarship within the college ranks
5. Undefeated team(s)
1. Significantly impacted the construct of an athletic facility (physically, financially, overseer)
2. Financial Booster supporter beyond a four-year period (amount determined by committee)
1. Undefeated in a FHSAA sanctioned sport
2. State Appearance (champions or runner-up)
We are currently accepting nominations for our initial induction class. If you have a nomination for the Hall of Fame in the categories of athlete, coach, or benefactor, please submit your nomination via one of two ways:
2. DOWNLOAD, PRINT, MAIL or EMAIL the Nomination Form.
The cutoff date to receive nominations is TBA Please provide us with as much legitimate information as possible to facilitate the selection process; newspaper clippings, magazine articles, copies of scorebooks, and/or statistics may be submitted to help substantiate the accomplishments or contributions of the nominee. We will hold nominations for consideration for 5 years following submission.
Our form will only accept photos less than 1 Mb in file size. If your photo/s are larger in size, please submit online form below and email separately photos of large file size. Please include your name and nominee’s name in email message.